Can you say... “Happy Hippo Hiccupped”
The Tongue Twister Card Game
Take Your Tongue for a Twisty Spin!
Did you know that you can improve your pronunciation, accent, memory skills and more while playing & laughing with this fun tongue twisters card game?
Collect a three-card set and say the tongue twister set 3 times–Fast! (if you can) to win the set.
Not just for kids! Instructions include play variations for different and more challenging games.
Here's what people are saying...
Video coming soon...
- Play this “Go-Fish” card game as usual but with a twist!
- Complete a tongue twisters set and turn up the fun!
- Say the Triple Tongue Twisters set out loud, 3-times, fast.
- If you succeed, keep the set & score points.
- If your tongue ties, LOOK OUT, the other players may try to win your set on their turn!
Most Educational Card Game
Did you know that saying tongue twisters out loud can…
- Exercise, stretch and strengthen the muscles in your mouth.
- Reveal the words and sounds you have trouble pronouncing.
- Improve pronunciation of words & fluency of speech.
- Help you practice your speech skills. Tongue twisters are not just for kids! Actors, Presidents, public speakers & performers often practice tongue twisters out loud to warm-up.
What if I laugh while saying the tongue twister three times in a row, does it still count?
We REALLY understand that holding back your laughter is super challenging in this game, but if you manage to say the Triple Tongue Twisters set clearly, 3 times fast, while laughing, the set and the points are yours.
Is the game fun for adults as well?
Sure is, Triple Tongue Twisters is suitable for all players who can read or younger players who can repeat what is read to them. Tongue twisters are a perfect way to practice your diction, pronunciation, and more. Actors and speakers of all types practice them to improve their speaking skills.
Why does this game have 3 card sets? Go fish usually has 4 cards.
Triple Tongue Twisters is Go Fish with a twist. The game play works just the same as the 4 card versions of Go Fish but with a surprising twist.
Can I try and make the players laugh while they say there sets out loud?
Yes, but look out they make try and make you laugh as well.
Some cards have stars in the corner, why is that?
After many play tests with diverse age groups, we concluded that the tongue twister cards with stars in the corners are more challenging to say 3 times, fast—without twisting your tongue. Therefore, if you succeed to collect and say these sets without tongue twists you win 2 points instead of 1 point.
It is written on the box Ages 8+, can younger children play?
Yes, the game is categorized from the age of 8 because it contains text that should be read in order to play. When younger children join in the game, you can read the tongue twisters out loud for them to repeat.
What is a tongue twister?
A tongue-twister is a phrase that is designed to be difficult to articulate properly, and can be used as a type of spoken (or sung) word game. They can also be used as exercises to improve pronunciation and fluency. Some tongue-twisters produce results that are humorous when they are mispronounced, while others simply rely on the confusion and mistakes of the speaker for their amusement value.